As a provider of essential services, NCS Network is honouring our promise and commitment to protect your health and safety and that of our team and partners, while safeguarding the critical services you need and rely on now more than ever.
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and putting in place measures to protect the health and safety of the public and our team members. As a Provincial provider of broadband services, we are dedicated to delivering a reliable and high-quality network that residential consumers, businesses and governments can rely on. We have put in place the people and the resources necessary to continue to serve our communities through online methods throughout the COVID-19 situation. As the situation evolves, we will keep you informed of any developments.
To protect you and our team, we are:
- Ensuring our team follows all safety and prevention practices
- Establishing protocols for our technicians to ensure appropriate protections are in place for both you and our technicians
- Following the advice of Public Health requesting our team members to stay home if they are feeling unwell
- Restricting travel and ensuring team members who have traveled outside Canada self-isolate at home for 14 days
- Installation of new services cannot be performed
- Reactivation of existing services as long as the infrastructure is in place can take place at the discretion of the installer
- Site surveys and investigative work will only be performed outside solo
- Actively monitoring conditions and as things change, adapting our approach based on guidance from national and local health authorities
In the public interest, NCS Network has these links to further information about COVID-19:
Emerich R Winkler Jr